Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Friday, January 14, 2011

Labor and Delivery Photography {Quad City Birth Photographer}

Have I ever mentioned what a great job I have!  I am so lucky to have people invite me into the most private and important moments in their lives. I photographed the birth of baby "O" yesterday.  Mom had a scheduled induction at Trinity in Moline. I got there at 11 just as active labor was beginning and she had the baby at 3:45!!  Mom was so brave and had no epidural. You never know how strong you can be until you give birth.  Enjoy your sneak peak. There are so many good ones it was hard to pick which ones to post!






No comments: