Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Labor and Delivery Photography {Quad City Birth Photographer}

I had the opportunity to photograph the labor and delivery of my friends 2nd child last week.  It was a fairly quick labor and delivery compared to her 1st experience!  I am so happy to be able to provide this to other parents!  With everything that goes on during your laboring process you really forget the little things that happened and sometimes didn't even realize what was going on!  Having a photographer there helps lessen the burden on Dad so he can focus on his wife rather than trying to remember to take pictures!

When people find out I do birth photography the first thing they always say is, "Why would you ever want to photograph that".  But EVERY SINGLE person who watches it ends up in tears and says they wish they would have known this was available when they had their children and it was nothing like they expected.

Meet Jackson Alexander....

Untitled from Kristin Geerts on Vimeo.

No comments: