Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Baby "J" {Quad Cities Newborn Photographer}

Meet Jack.  I'm sure you will be seeing a lot of him on my blog in the next year.  I had the pleasure of photographing his entrance into the world a couple of weeks ago. I went to his home to photograph his pictures when he was 5 days old and was there 2 hours and he was just not having it.  So, he came to me a few days later.  At first we didn't think it was going to work again...he was wide awake!  But, after an hour or so we finally got him to sleep.  And once he was asleep I worked quickly and got some great shots in about 20 minutes!  These newborn sessions are so tough... It may take 3+ hours just to get them to sleep...but we got some great shots in the end :)


Hats are from  One Stinkin' Petunia






No comments: