Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Model Search-Newborns {Newborn photography Quad Cities}

Only 2 spots left!!!!

Are you currently expecting a new baby or know someone who is? Then this is for you!

In an attempt to build my newborn portfolio, I am currently offering a free session for up to 4 newborns from now until March.

The session will include a 1-3 hour studio session, a free 8X10, an online photo gallery for friends and family and 30% off all print prices.

In order to take advantage of this special offer, your baby must be less than 2 weeks old and a model release must be signed. Newborns photograph best in the first 10 days of life.

If you or someone you know would like to take advantage of this offer please contact me at

Kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com

No comments: