Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Saturday, January 09, 2010

6 Month Old "H" {Quad Cities Children's Photography}

Mr. "H" came back today for his 6 month session. Is he stinkin cute or what!! I couldn't have asked for him to be any better. He was sleeping when he first got here and you never know what kind of mood a baby is going to be when you wake them up...but he smiled at me the second he woke up. I knew right then it was going to be a great session! I was so excited to edit this session I'm almost done!





No comments: