Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another cutie!! {Quad Cities Photographer}

I swear, this little guy gets cuter and cuter every time I see him!! I wish that pictures came with sound because the little squeals and laughs he made were just adorable. He is 9 months old now and is on the move...but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would have been. When they start walking is when it gets REALLY hard to get them to stay still! I am looking forward to his 1 year pictures...although, I don't see how it is possible for him to be any more adorable:)

No comments: