Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Update to Baby's 1st Year Plan{Quad Cities Newborn Photographer}

I have had a few requests to change my Baby's 1st Year plan a bit.  I have had a few parents that want to skip the 3 month session and want to add an 18 month session instead.  I have no problem with that as long as all 4 sessions are done within 1 year.  I totally understand why some parents might want to skip the 3 month session.  Some 3 month olds have great head control and are able to lift and push themselves up a bit and are super smiley, while others just aren't quite there yet. 

So, the "new" BFY plan can be done at 3,6,9, and 12 months or at 6,9,12, and 18 months.  The BFY plan is $200 and includes 4 sessions to be done within 1 year and also includes 25% off all prints and a free 8X10 with each session. 

If you have any other questions, please email me kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com and let me know!

No comments: