Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Thursday, April 01, 2010

6 Month Old "H" {Children's Photography in the Quad Cities}

Little "H" came all the way from the Iowa City area today to have his 6 month pictures taken.  He isn't quite sitting on his own yet so we were a little bit  limited in the number of poses that we could do.  Overall he did a great job!  Not quite as many smiles as I'm sure mom was hoping for, but he has the most gorgeous eyes that he doesn't have to be smiling to take cute pictures:)  Enjoy your sneak peak!

No comments: