Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Family Photography Bettendorf

***Fall booking update as of 8/19***

September
     Weekdays-Studio sessions available.
     Weeknights-Evening sessions still available.  Sessions around 6pm.
     Weekends-Only a few weekend sessions, studio or outdoor remaining.

October
     Weekdays-Studio session available.
     Weeknights-A handful of weeknight sessions are available. Sessions around 5:30pm
     Weekends-Two morning weekends left. Sessions around 9am.

November
     As of now, I'm not planning on shooting outdoors in November.  If we end up having a mild fall I may open up November.  For now, only studio sessions availalbe.



No comments: