Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Thursday, September 01, 2011

ONE DAY SALE-TODAY!!!

Today (Sep. 1st)  is my birthday...but the gift is for you!

For TODAY ONLY I will be having a gift certificate sale.  These gift certificates are good to be used on sitting fees, prints, CD's and the Baby's First Year Plan.  They are not valid on the Organic Bloom Frames, special themed mini sessions (ex. Monster Mini's) or Labor and Delivery Photography (due to the potential long hours involved).  The gift certificates will expire December, 2012, so you will have over a full year to put it to use...and I know all of you are planning on at least one session with me in the next year :)  Buy the gift certificate for yourself or for a friend!  Gift Certificates make great baby shower gifts and are the perfect gift for any mom!

Buy a $100 gift certificate for $80
Buy a $200 gift certificate for $160
Buy a $300 gift certificate for $240

I will send you a bill via paypal and will send you your gift certificate ASAP!

No comments: