Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Bad, bad blogger {Quad Cities Photography}

I've been so busy with sessions I have hardly have time to sit down that blog any of my recent sessions.  It's something that I need to get better about!

I've photographed this little guy since he was 8 days old!  It's just crazy to see him running around and having little conversations!  He was ALL 2 year old the day we did pictures.  Running everywhere and looking everywhere except the camera.  He is going to be a big brother in a few months....I'm sure he'll be great :)




This was my second time photographing this family.  They moved out of the area recently and were back in town so we snuck a session in really quick on their trip back.  These boys are just too cute!






Miss Olivia-she is just the most adorable baby ever.  Always full of smiles:)  Her mom had been wanting to get a 4 generation picture and a couple of mommy and me pictures and I think they turned out great!  












This is the winner of the cute kid contest I held a few month back!  C-U-T-E!!!  If you want to be apart of my next cute kid contest be sure to join my Facebook page!

Another baby who is a part of my Baby's 1st Year plan...6 month old Chase.  He wasn't quite sitting up yet on his own for the session, so mom had to be super close by to catch him when he tipped over!  Look at the eyelashes on this boy...I'm super jealous!

















No comments: