Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My little girl

My daughter, Jordan, turned 7 years old this past weekend.  I really cannot believe how fast the time has gone by.  It seems like just yesterday she looking up and me and saying "bup" for me to pick her up, and leaning her ABC's.  Now she is a beautiful, smart, funny and very sassy 7 year old.  I cannot imagine what her teenage years have in store for me.  Hopefully she is going to be as well behaved as I was :)

I finally have a picture with us together!  Whenever I ask my husband to take one either half of our heads are missing or it is totally out of focus.  I think in the past 7 years I'm in a total of maybe 10 pictures.  I always say if something ever happened to me my kids wouldn't even know what I looked like because I'm not in any pictures!

We had her party at the Mad Potter in Bettendorf and it was fantastic!  We had the room for 2 hours and I wish I had only done it for 1.5 hours.  The last half hour I had to improvise and play simon says!






No comments: