Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Saturday, March 12, 2011

9 days old {Newborn Pictures Quad Cities}

This guy was quite the little stinker!  I was there a little over 2 hours and he slept MABYE 15 minutes total.  I always tell moms that I expect the newborn sessions to go 2-3 hours.  They always apologize over and over again that they are so sorry when they can't get the baby to go to sleep.....there is nothing to be sorry about!  I expect these sessions to be long and if you happen to have a super good sleeper, great!  Once you get them to sleep we can be done in 30-40 minutes.  It's the trying to get them asleep and then staying asleep that is the hard part.  I think I got some great pics in the 15 minutes he was asleep :)







No comments: