Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Designer Frames {Quad Cities Photographer}

I am so excited to announce that I am now a vendor for Organic Bloom Frames!  How cool are these frames.  They come in a ton of different shapes and colors.   I love that they are unique yet modern and not something that everyone is going to have.  Your friends are going to be so jealous when they see these frames on your walls!

If you have been to my house, you know that I'm afraid of color!  Everything is beige.  This was a little way for me to get some color into my house without feeling like I was going to be stuck with it forever like I would be with a lime green couch!

If you are interested in pricing send me an email! Kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com  Frames take 2-3 weeks to order.

 

No comments: