Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Monday, November 08, 2010

Server issues...

I have been having some issues with my sever for the past few months...lol...more like a year!  I'm trying to figure it out and with me not being very tech savy it might take me a bit : )


If at any time you are not able to log onto the website using the web address, you should be able to get in using this link


http://216.12.207.140/~kristing/


I am working with my hosting company to try to fix the problem but no one really seems to know what is going on!  After this week I will have some down time over the next couple of months....I am going to try to fix this problem and also update my website with new pricing, pictures, and maybe a new design??


If you ever have problems getting to my site, www.kristingeertsphotography.com please let me know! 


Email-kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com

No comments: