Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Monday, July 12, 2010

August/September Special! {Quad Cities Baby Photographer}

Hello everyone! For the months of August and September I will be offering a CD of ALL of the images in your gallery for $250 including your sitting fee. These images will be edited and at full resolution and will include a print authorization.  I will also upload the CD to an online printer that has great quality and is VERY reasonably priced.

I have had people in the past few months ask if I would sell the CD and I have been hesitant to do so. But, I thought that I can give it a try for a couple of months and if people seem to like it I will offer it along with
my regular print packages.

I'm hoping that by offering the CD it will save YOU money, since many of my clients spend more than $250 and will save ME time in processing orders...time which I don't have so much of anymore with 3 kids!

If you have any questions please let me know.  This would be a great time to get pictures for XMAS cards!  Also, if you know of anyone that might be interested in this offer please forward it on to them.  You receive a free 8X10 with every referral:) 

No comments: