Kristin Geerts Photography is located in Bettendorf, Iowa and serves the Quad Cities. Kristin Geerts specializes in labor and delivery, newborn, baby and children's photography.

Visit the website at www.kristingeertsphotography.com where you can find more information such as pricing, dates available, and other general information.

If you have questions or would like to set up a session please email me at kristin@kristingeertsphotography.com or go to the contact section on the website.

Email list

From time to time I have special offers or sales that I email out to my clients. Click to be added to my email list

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Working on home studio

When we built this house, we had every intention in building a small home studio in the basement like we had in Cedar Rapids. Well, the cost of the house went over budget, and there wasn't any money left=( So, for the past 2 months, I've been setting up and tearing down after every session in our living room. It wasn't that big of a deal...just a pain in the butt!! Well, we got a bid on building the studio space that we couldn't pass up. Of course, the only thing in the basement that will be finished will be the studio, but that's okay!! Maybe we'll finish the rest of the basement next year. I'm so excited for it to be done. I can't believe how fast it is coming along. Framing and drywall are done. I'm hoping that it will be finished in a couple of weeks! I'll post pictures of the process in the next couple of days!

No comments: